A. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Articles are original products that have never been published in any media.
- Articles can be in the form of conceptual thinking or research results related to Islamic
- Articles are written in Indonesian, English or Arabic that are good and correct.
- Articles are typed with font Garamond size 12 pts with 1.5 line spacing, A4 paper size in format (Microsoft Word: Rtf, Doc, Docx). The writing length is between 15-30 pages or 5000-9000 words
- Author's name (without title and rank), institution's address (below the title) and email (below the institution's address)
- Articles are submitted in the form of soft copy, to email firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than two months before being published, or directly submit online as the submissions procedure.
B. SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
- The writing framework includes abstracts, keywords, introduction, contents, conclusions and references (if it is conceptual thinking), or includes abstractions, keywords, preliminaries, problems, methodologies, discussions, conclusions and references (if it is the result of research)
- The title of the writing, the title of the discussion, and the subtitles of the discussion are bold and do not use numbers or letters for numbering.
- Abstract contains 150-200 words of the core problem
- Keywords can be in the form of words or phrases
- Articles use footnotes with the following rules
- Book: Abdurrahman Mas’ud, Intelektual Pesantren Perhelatan Agama dan Tradisi (Yogyakarta: LKiS, 2004), 60.
- Translation Book: A.W. Person, Manejemen Riset Antardisiplin, terj. Tjun Suryaman (Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya, 1991), 15.
- Articles in books or Encyclopedias: 1. Clifford Geertz, “Religion as a Cultural System” dalam Michael Burton, Antropological Approach to the Studio Religion (London: Tavistok, 1996), 135. 2. D.S. Adam, “Theology”, Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethic, vol. 12, ed. James Hastings, et.al (New York: Charles Scribner’s Sons,t.t), 297.
- Articles in the journal: Husniyatus Salamah Zainiyanti, “Learning Design of Citizenship Education in Indonesia after Ahok Tragedy”, Tarbiyatuna: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam, Vol.11, No.1, 15 Pebruari 2018, 56.
- Articles in Mass Media: Shahrizal Putra, “Menelanjangi RUU Pornoaksi dan Pornografi”, Kompas, 17 Maret 2006, 6.
- Skripsi, Tesis, dan Disertasi: Mastuhu, "Dinamika Sistem Pendidikan Pesantren", Disertasi (Bogor: IPB, 1989), 79.
- Kitab Suci: Al-Qur’ān, 2:34; 12:4, atau: Perjanjian Baru, Yohanes. 20 :31
- When quoting the same reference sequentially, or intermittently by one or more different references, it is sufficient to write the author's last name following one of the initial words of the reference and the page if different. For example: Mas'ud, Intellectual, 70.
- If there is an unclear data source identity. So, it must be given a sign t.tp. (tanpa tempat [publisher]), t.p. (tanpa [name] penerbit) and t.t. (tanpa tahun [publishing]). For example: al-Nawāwī, al-Majmū 'Syarh al-Muhadhdhab, vol. 5 (t.tp: al-Maktabah al-Salafiyah, 1950), 34. Or H. A. R. Gibb, Modern Trend in Islam (Chicago: t.p., 1947), 67. Or S.D. Protein, Studies in Islamic History and Institutions (Leiden: E.J. Brill, t.t.), 34.
- Interview results: Zainul Majdi, wawancara, Mataram, 13 December 2000.
- Arabic transliteration follows the guideline for writing the scientific work of the Syarifuddin Lumajang Islamic Institute, Indonesia. To see transliteration guidelines