Login as Journal Author, by clicking the top right corner
then enter your user and password
Later it will be brought into the dashboard, as shown below:
- My Queue: contains articles that have not been included in the publish list, which consists of 3 parts: Unnasigned (contains articles that were rejected, either rejected before being published or those that were canceled from the issue); My Assigned (contains articles that are still in progress); and My Authored (contains Author articles)
- All Active: contains articles that are still in progress
- Archives: contains all published and declined articles
Submit Article Guideline
Submit Article Guideline can be done in two ways:
Submit Article from New Submission
- Click New Submission, the following screen will appear:
- Steep Start
- The column Section select Articles if the category is the article
- Submission Requirements must be ticked
- Comments for the Editor, opsional
- If you have click Save and Continue then a dialog box for uploading files will appear
- In the column Article component select Article Text
- Click upload file to select the articles you want to upload
- If so, click continue, it will go to the next tab
- In review detail tab select edit if you want to edit the file name, otherwise click cotinue
- In tab cofirm click complate
- In Steep Upload Submission, the file that we uploaded will appear. Click save and continue to continue
- In Steep Enter Metadata, enter the article and author data. The number of points that must be filled in depends on submission setting.
Title: article title, pay attention to big and small.
Abstact: article abstract
List of contributor: this is the column for the author's identity. It will automatically depend on who is logged in. But this identity can also be added manually by clicking add contributor (top right corner)
To edit and delete the author, click the author's name will appear as shown above.
Keywords: to enter a keyword
References: to enter a bibliography
- If you have clicked save and continue, it will be taken to the Confirmation step.
- Click finish submission will be taken to the Next steep.
From the user dashboard, we can also monitor the progress of the article which includes 4 stages:
- Submission (the article has not been reviewed)
- Review (review process)
- Copyediting (process Copyediting)
- Production (the article has been published)